Prime’s urology group provides minimally invasive surgical solutions for problems related to the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, urethra, prostate and the male reproductive organs.
Our nationally acclaimed urology team utilizes the latest equipment, techniques and standard of care to provide patients with world-class outcomes. Prime’s team provides technologically current urological care with a special emphasis on appropriate counseling to provide definitive diagnosis, personalized treatment and follow-up preventive strategies. To achieve this, our surgeon-partners utilize the latest equipment such as the Luminis Holmium 100 W laser, High fidelity video endoscopy equipment, high definition endoscopes and C- Arm Machines for use during endoscopy.
Prime’s urology group offers the latest surgical treatments for:
- Prostate Care
- HOLEP: Bloodless removal of an enlarged prostate using a Holmium Laser in patients having urinary obstruction. This procedure can also be utilized for large prostates of more than 100 gms.
- Conventional TURP: Coring out an enlarged prostate endoscopically using an electro-cautery.
- Diagnostic facilities including TRUS (ultrasound) guided prostate biopsy for diagnosis and treatment of prostate cancers.
- Urinary Stone Management:
- All routine diagnostic facilities.
- PCNL (Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy): Key hole surgery for removal of large kidney stones through a very small puncture in the back.
- URS (Ureterorenoscopy): Removal of stones in the ureter. Stones are fragmented with holmium laser and removed.
- RIRS: flexible ureteroscopes and holmium laser are used to remove large calculi in the upper ureter and kidney
- PCCL (Percutaneous Cysto-Lithotrypsy): Removal of bladder stones with keyhole surgery.
- Stone prevention clinic: evaluation and management of recurrent stone forming patients with the intent to prevent recurrences.
- Female Urology problems:
- Stress urinary incontinence is a common problem in women. In this condition urine leakage occurs with minimal strain such as coughing. This can be treated non-surgically by TOT/TVT procedures.
- Assessment and discussion of treatment options available for erectile dysfunction.
- Surgical solutions such as penile prosthesis for patients where non-surgical options have not provided desired results.
- Bladder Tumors:
- TURBT (Transurethral Resection of Bladder Tumors): Malignant tumors in the bladder can be removed endoscopically using either holmium laser or electro-cautery.
- Intravesical treatment for prevention of tumor recurrence.
- Laparoscopic Urology:
- Urological problems like kidney tumors, adrenal masses etc. can be managed by key hole surgery.
Dr. Deepak Kirpekar
Qualifications: MBBS, MS (Gen.Surg), F.I.A.S, F.I.C.S. Dr. Kirpekar is an internationall..Read more
News & Announcements
New Radio Frequency device enables surgery for Shoulder InfectionRead more
Initiating a Surgical ChangeRead more
You may also like to learn more about
Initiating a Surgical Change
New Radio Frequency device enables surgery for Shoulder Infection
Radio Frequency Device Enables Arthroscopic Surgery For Shoulder Infection
Prime Surgical Centers Launches Operations With State of the Art Surgical Facility in Pune, India